After the bulk of the Core is removed from the Build Bed, gently pick up the part and place it in the Cleaning Station Unit (160 and 260C and 260Plus) or built-in Post-Processing Unit (360 and 460Plus) where you can clean the part of any remaining Core with the Air Wand.
- Open the printer top cover.
- Ensure that the Fast Axis is pushed all the way back into its parked position.
- Select BUILD CHAMBER > RAISE PLATFORM on the LCD menu. Hold the Control Knob down to raise the platform closer to the top of the Build Bed.
- Gently lift the part and place it in the Cleaning Station or Post-Processing Unit.
- Carefully clean the part using the air wand. Take are of thin or delicate areas. The airflow may be adjusted using the LCD menu Knob on the ProJet® 360/460, or by turning the control nut on the cleaning station.