NOTE: Whenever you have a problem or a question it is best to contact your reseller directly first.
If the certified partner cannot help you then there is a Customer Support Hotline you can use. If you and your reseller are unable to recover from a printer error, or if you need to contact us for another problem, you may contact our Customer Support Hotline. Before you call Customer Support with a problem or question, please make sure that you have the following information:
- The serial number of your Figure 4 Modular Printer, which is printed on the product label. Or:
- The serial number of your Figure 4 Modular Controller which is which is printed on the product label. This is inside the back panel with electrical components; be sure to shut down the Controller before opening this panel. You can also find this on the Settings screen.
- A brief description of the problem, including the exact error message.
- When the problem occurred; for example, when you submitted a job, during the beginning or the end of a print, or after power off recovery, etc.
If you are calling about a failed build, please make sure that you have the following information:
- Job parameters, if set differently from the defaults
- .f4x file, if not restricted by company policy
- Log files with timestamp. Please see the Diagnostics Logs section for more information.
- Relevant pictures and/or videos
- The steps you took that produced the error, if those steps are apparent to you
- 3D Sprint version
- Controller and Printer firmware/software versions. Please see the FW/SW Versions section for more information.
Customer Support Hotline
Please contact your Customer Support Hotline at one of the following numbers:
- US and Canada: 888-598-1438
- UK and EMEA: +44 1442 279883
- International: +1 803-326-3930
Figure 4 Modular service procedures must be performed only by a 3D Systems-certified service technician unless this guide explicitly states otherwise. If your Figure 4 Modular system needs service, contact 3D Systems Technical Support at the following numbers:
- In the United States or Canada, call 800-793-3669
- In Europe, call +49-6151-357357
You can also contact your local 3D Systems representative.