NOTE: For NextDent® materials, it is necessary to use the LC-3DPrint Box as your UV oven in order to meet medical certifications. Ideal, tested curing times for materials are outlined in the section Material Stirring and Curing Times.
- Follow instructions in your UV oven instruction manual to begin the post-curing process. If you have the LC-3DPrint Box, the instruction manual can be found both in the packaging or by downloading the link here: NextDent LC-3DPrint Box Instructions for Use.
- Please see the Material Stirring and Curing Chart for a quick reference of curing times for different materials. Do not open the curing chamber door until the curing process has been completed. The LC-3DPrint Box has a sensor that will turn the machine off during curing if the lid is open. Please see the Instructions for Use of the material you are using for full post-curing instructions.
- Once the printed part has been fully cured, remove the part from the UV oven, using nitrile gloves when opening and closing the oven.
- Inspect the part for surface tackiness and/or areas of discernable liquid material. If either condition exists, clean the part with recommended solvent once more and put it back in the UV oven until there is no more uncured material on it. The printed part is now safe to touch without nitrile gloves.
CAUTION: Be careful not to over-cure the part. Over-curing can cause discoloration and part warping.
- You may now wish to further refine the part's shape with fine-grit sandpaper or dental tools, removing any remnants of supporting architecture that remain on the part.