Figure 4® High Temp 150C FR Black - A rigid, fire-retardant resin that can be used for production of parts requiring UL 94 V0 capability as well as FAR Part 23.853 and FAR 25.853 capability
- General best practices apply, as seen in the Figure 4 Print Material Quick Reference.
- For best results use the Resin Mixer to gently stir between prints and after the print material has been sitting overnight.
CAUTION: Do NOT press down on film when stirring
General Round Tip - Default
Best for general use for medium sized parts up to large and large cover parts.
- General Best Practices apply
- Manual clean ONLY, do not use sonication
- Parts can scratch easily in the green state; so take care while cleaning not to have multiple parts crowded together and rubbing against each other.
- Due to the lack of sonication, a soft bristled brush and/or IPA squirt bottle may be required to clear small crevices of uncured resin.