Figure 4® TOUGH 65C BLACK - Versatile utilities with a good combination of impact strength, elongation, and tensile strength. Long-term Indoor and Outdoor environmental stability.
- General best practices apply, as seen in the Figure 4 Print Material Quick Reference.
- Avoid printing parts flat. Orient parts for better flat surfaces.
- Parts, before and after cure can be easily scratched and show up on part surfaces.
- When printing thick parts or very dense platforms, use Premium Plus for best results. Note mode will be ~2x slower but can provide very good part quality.
- For best results space parts at a minimum of 10mm apart.
General Flat Tip
Best for general use for fine small parts up to large and large cover parts.
Fine Flat Tip
Best for large, thin parts or small fine feature parts. Check coverage before printing.
General Round Tip - Default
Best for Standard Thick build style, when reliability is a must, such as tensile bars and accuracy blocks