Abort a Print job
- To abort an active print job, press the Abort key.
- Press Yes to the message, ABORT JOB? Y/N.
- The message bar will display ABORT ACKNOWLEDGE.
- Select Yes to continue.
- The message bar will display FINISHING PRINT.
- The 3D printer system will continue multiple curing cycles so the user will not be exposed to uncured material when removing the print. The 3D printer system will continue to display FINISHING PRINT during the curing cycles.
- After the 3D printer system has completed the curing cycles, the message, REMOVE PRINT is displayed.
- Press OK to the REMOVE PRINT message. Open the build chamber and remove the print job from the build chamber.