NOTE: Whenever you have a problem or a question it is best to contact your Service Provider directly first.
If the Service Provider cannot help you then there is a Customer Support Hotline you can use. If you receive an unrecoverable error message, or if you need to contact us for another problem, you may contact our Customer Support Hotline. Before you call Customer Support with a problem or question, please make sure that you have the following information:
- The serial number of your ProJet® 5600 is printed on a label inside the filter door or by accessing the UI and selecting Tools > Printer Info.
- A brief description of the problem, including the exact error message.
- When the problem occurred; for example, when you submitted a job, during the beginning or the end of a print, or after power off recovery, etc.
Customer Support Hotline
Please contact your Customer Support Hotline at one of the following numbers:
- US and Canada: 888-598-1438
- UK and EMEA: +44 1442 279883
- International: +1 803-326-3930
ProJet® 5600 service procedures must be performed only by a 3D Systems-certified service technician unless this guide explicitly states otherwise. If your 3D printer system needs service, contact 3D Systems Technical Support at the following numbers:
- In the United States or Canada, call 800-793-3669
- In Europe, call +49-6151-357357
You can also contact your local 3D Systems Service Provider.