Cleaning 3D printer system Surfaces
NOTE: Do not remove any outer panels when cleaning the 3D printer system. Panels must only be removed by qualified 3D Systems Technical Support Representatives.
|WARNING: You must wear nitrile gloves and protective sleeves when performing this procedure.|
- Remove dust from outer surfaces of the 3D printer system by wiping with a clean dry, lint-free cloth.
- Dust and clean the outside surfaces only. DO NOT dust inside the build area.
- Remove dirt and grease from the outer surfaces by spraying an all purpose cleaner on a clean cloth and gently wiping.
- Use only non-abrasive, alcohol-free cleaners to clean surfaces. Spray the cleaner on the cloth, not on the surface. DO NOT use all purpose cleaners containing petroleum-based polishing agents such as liquid wax.
- DO NOT use any cleaning solvents on the build chamber window as this can damage its protective UV coating.