- Do not remove any outer panels when cleaning the printer. Panels must only be removed by qualified 3D Systems Technical Support Representatives.
- Remove dust from outer surfaces of printer by wiping with a clean, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Remove dirt and grease from printer’s outer surface by spraying all-purpose cleaner on a clean cloth and gently wiping.
Caution: Use only non-abrasive, alcohol-free cleaners to clean surfaces. Do not use all-purpose cleaners containing petroleum-based polishing agents such as liquid wax. Spray cleaner on cloth, not on surface. Do not use cleaning solvents on build chamber window doing so can damage the protective UV coating.
- Gently wipe dirt and build material residue from operator control panel using a ammonia-based glass cleaner on a clean, lint-free cloth.
- Remove print platform before cleaning the operator panel. This will prevent the printer from initiating any actions if controls are accidentally pressed.