Any time parts are processed, it is a good practice to clean the print platform and re-insert it into the printer. Follow these steps for cleaning the platform.
- Cut resistant gloves
- Paper towels
- 99%> Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA)
- Razor blade/putty knife
- Put on cut resistant gloves.
- Use a flat razor blade or putty knife to scrape any excess support material off of the platform. Be careful not to scratch the black coating on the platform.
- Spray the platform with isopropyl alcohol (IPA) and wipe with paper towels.
- When cleaning the print platform always clean both sides.
NOTE: The print platform should be clean and at room temperature before installing and using it in the printer.