If you are still experiencing problems after troubleshooting, contact your local Reseller or Service Provider with the below information.
- Serial Number
- Company Name and Contact Info
- Log File (obtainable through the 3DPrint Software Service Menu)
- .INI File (Obtainable through the 3DPrint Software Service Menu)
- SPREAD.CSV File (Obtainable through the 3DPrint Software > Service Menu, Receive File option)
- Head Report Information (Obtainable through the 3DPrint Software > Service Menu)
- Binder/Core Types
- Binder/Core Expiration Dates
- EXACT Error Code/ Description of Problem
Also look at the back of the printer, near where the power cord attaches. If you have a ProJet® 160/260C Type 3, there will be 4 diagnostic LEDs. Record the pattern of which LEDs are illuminated and which are not, and report this to Service.