Frequency: On a regular schedule, depending on your usage. Or, whenever the printer has problems related to the surface finish of horizontal surfaces.
- On the LCD, select BUILD CHAMBER then LOWER PLATFORM. Lower the build bed by 4-5 inches.
- Move the Fast Axis out over the build bed.
- On the LCD, select BUILD CHAMBER then CONTROL ROLLER.
- On the LCD, select ROLLER ON/OFF to turn the Spreader Roller on.
- Using a paper towel dampened with distilled water, clean the Spreader Roller thoroughly by reaching up from underneath.
- Dry the roller thoroughly with a clean dry paper towel.
- On the LCD, select ROLLER ON/OFF to turn the Spreader Roller off.
- When finished, select EXIT (ROLLER OFF) to return to the Main Menu.
- Make sure the roller is completely dry before attempting to spread any Core.