Prepare the Salt Solution
- Remove the spray head from the spray bottle.
- Fill with Epsom salt up to the 7 oz line.
- Add tap water until you reach the 16 oz line.
Tip: Using warm water helps the salt dissolve faster.
- Note: if you're using a different spray bottle, use the mixing ratios provided in the dipping section of this document.
- Replace the spray head, close it tightly and shake for 1-2 minutes.
- If there are still undissolved crystals at the bottom, allow 30-60 minutes to dissolve and shake for 1 more minute.
- Once all the crystals are dissolved, test the spraying and adjust it to a fine mist using the spray knob.
Note: If the salt has not dissolved completely, you may experience poor spraying performance. If the amount of salt mixed in is incorrect, the salt solution may be too dilute and parts may become weak during spraying