|The following symbol is in this manual.
General Caution: User should use care to avoid possible injury or damage to equipment.
Handling and Use Safety Instructions
- Read and understand the container labels, user guide and MSDS (Materials Safety Data Sheet) prior to using StrengthMax™. Adhere to all guidelines for personal protection and safe handling.
- Wear protective clothing, Nitrile gloves and eye protection.
- Apply only in a ventilated hood. Do not inhale vapors.
- Use containers recommended for dispensing and application.
- Have a spill system in place: catch pan, wax paper, or a drop cloth.
- The curing reaction generates heat. Do not mix more than the recommended volume of StrengthMax™.