Before you use your Cleaning Station for depowdering parts, do the following:
- Activate the 'External CRU' function on the main menu of your ProJet® CJP x60.
- Open the front door of the Cleaning Station.
- Place your part on the metal grate and close front door.
- Turn on the power switch on the right side of Cleaning Station.
- Reach in through armholes.
- Use Air Wand to blow off part(s). The loosened powder will be collected by your vacuum though holes in the metal grate on the bed of the Cleaning Station. Use caution with delicate parts.
NOTE: Refer to the User Guide for your ProJet CJP x60 printer for full depowdering instructions.
- Turn off the cleaning station. Leave your vacuum source on.
- Open the door and remove the cleaned part. It may be necessary to allow moments for powder in the chamber to settle.
NOTE: Without post-processing, your part is delicate. Please familiarize yourself with the post-processing guide to protect your part.
- Lift up the metal grate and lean it against the back wall of the cleaning station. Use a brush to sweep remaining powder into the port.
- Replace the grate and close the door.
- Allow 1 minute for any remaining powder to be collected from the cleaning station. Once the Cleaning Station has been emptied, press the control knob once on your ProJet® CJP x60 to shut off the vacuum.