- Select the part in 3DPrint.
- Select Tools > Create Fixture. 3DPrint orients the part in the 3D View for building the Fixture.
- There are two features you may choose to enable for a Fixture:
- Make Bumper: To add a bumper to a fixture, check the Make Bumper check box. A bumper will be generated on the Fixture base.
- Holes between walls: Powder may get trapped between the Fixture and the part. You can generate a Fixture with holes at the grid intersections to allow powder to escape during powder removal. A zero (0) in this field means no holes are generated on the Fixture. The higher the percentage, the larger the holes will be on the Fixture.
- Click OK. The Fixture is generated.
The fixture is shown in white on the screen.