- Select the part in 3DPrint. 3DPrint orients the part in the 3D View for building the Fixture.
- Select Tools > Create Fixture.
- In the 3D View, click on the wire frame in the top, left corner, press Shift and drag the box to an area of the part that you want to support.
- To Resize: Click on the box and drag the mouse to resize the box.
- To Rotate: Click on the box, press Ctrl and drag the mouse to rotate the box.
- When you have positioned the box, click OK in the Create Fixture dialog. The Fixture is generated for the specified area.
The fixture is shown in white on the screen.