The following instructions are for the ProJet® 160 and 360 only.
- After confirming the printer and powder settings for the current print job, select Home > Build
The Printer Status dialog opens.
- 3DPrint checks each item in the Printer Status dialog prior to printing to ensure there are enough materials to complete the current build. See Chapter 5 of this guide for instructions if you see a message to Add Powder, Add Binder, Change Print Head, Raise Build Bed, or Close Cover.
- Click the Details button to view usage information specific to the print head, the binder, and the powder levels.
- Check or uncheck your Print Job Option for the current build.
- The Print button is enabled when each item displays OK. Click Print to start your build. After you click Print:
- The printer will automatically fill the Build Bed with powder and spread a layer to ensure the top surface is smooth.
- The printer will service the print head.
- If you changed the print head, the printer will perform an automatic purge on that head to prepare it for binder, then print a purge block to help flush any remaining black ink out of the HP11 print head.
- The Printing dialog opens and reports the build status.