- In 3DPrint, select Settings > Printer Settings to display the Default Printer Settings dialog.
- The Port Type field should display Network. To select a different printer, choose Select Printer and follow the steps below. Note: the “Serial” port option is no longer available.
- When Select 3D Printer dialog opens, choose Network. The printer your computer is connected to will show up as an option. Select your 3D Printer and click OK.
- To connect to another printer, click the Find button and select the printer from the Network Printers drop-down list. Choose an Online printer and click OK.
- Click OK on the Select 3D Printer dialog.
- When the Select 3D Printer dialog closes, the Default Printer Settings dialog reopens for you to save your settings. Click the Save As Default button.
- The printer listed in the Port Name field is saved as the default printer and the Port Type field shows Network or Offline.
NOTE: If you experience difficulty locating your printer through 3DPrint, please contact your local Reseller, or visit the support section of our Web site: https://support.3dsystems.com.