Nothing new at this time
Spare Part Locator
Quick Start Guide
Customer Information Bulletins
To register for permanent activation codes please use the 3D Sprint registration landing page here:
*This request will go into a system, and we will produce activation codes within 48 hours (excluding weekends).
Download the Latest Software:
We are happy to announce that 3D Sprint has now been released! With this release we are transitioning to our well known, and trusted Geomagic (3D Systems) licensing system. You can now activate a fully functioning 30 day trial version of 3D Sprint, but you will need to register for permanent activation codes to continue using the software after the end of the trial period.
3D Sprint Download Page - For the latest version of 3D Sprint, please visit the download page.
There you can find the information about the latest version including the following:
- Application Installer
- What’s New in 3D Sprint
- Installation Guide for 3D Sprint
- System Requirements for 3D Sprint
For more information on the Geomagic licensing system, please see the 3D Systems License Guide
3DSPRINT Client (18.104.22.168) - Legacy release of 3DSPRINT Client application.
2515_1200 Webinar new materials_Dec 2014 update.ppt (Overview of New FTX Material for ProJet 1200)
NOTE: Whenever you have a problem or a question it is best to contact your reseller directly first.
If the certified partner cannot help you then there is a Customer Support Hotline you can use. If you receive an unrecoverable error message, or if you need to contact us for another problem, you may contact our Customer Support Hotline. Before you call Customer Support with a problem or question, please make sure that you have the following information:
- The serial number of your ProJet 1200 is printed on a label inside the filter door or by accessing the UI and selecting Tools > Printer Info.
- A brief description of the problem, including the exact error message.
- When the problem occurred; for example, when you submitted a job, during the beginning or the end of a print, or after power off recovery, etc.
Customer Support Hotline
Please contact your Customer Support Hotline at one of the following numbers:
- US and Canada: 888-598-1438
- UK and EMEA: +44 1442 279883
- International: +1 803-326-3930
ProJet 1200 service procedures must be performed only by a 3D Systems-certified service technician unless this guide explicitly states otherwise. If your 3D printer system needs service, contact 3D Systems Technical Support at the following numbers:
- In the United States or Canada, call 800-793-3669
- In Europe, call +49-6151-357357
You can also contact your local 3D Systems representative.