This guide provides you with information on how to properly prepare your facility for the NextDent 5100 Printer. This chapter introduces you to the NextDent 5100 Printer machine and other system components — including lists of other support equipment and supplies that you will find helpful in setting up your facility.
Additional chapters include guidelines for the following:
- Site Selection - gives information on how much space the NextDent 5100 Printer requires and the necessary services and equipment needed for a highly efficient, ideal location for your NextDent 5100 Printer and its components.
- System Delivery - provides information about preparing for the delivery of your NextDent 5100 Printer.
- System Installation - explains the process of, and requirements for, installing the NextDent 5100 Printer in your facility.
- Considerations for Material - gives you guidelines for proper storage, handling, and safety for NextDent materials.
- Third-Party Equipment and Supplies - provides a summary of the optional equipment and supplies that 3D Systems recommends for efficient and complete part building, post processing, and finishing.