If you choose not to use the LC-3DPrint Box, please ensure the following requirements are met on your UV oven:
- Cure the parts for the same times recommended in the Material Stirring and Curing Chart.
- Light source should be at least 4 mWatt/cm2.
- A broad light spectrum, in the range of 350nm–430nm
- Part-core temperature should reach 60°C–90°C.
- Printed part may be cured in a cool, non-flammable liquid if the part is getting too hot during curing.
- Part can be inspected for color – A yellowish color indicates part is under-cured. Consider the photo below, where the part on the left has not been cured at all, the middle part has been cured for only five minutes, and the part on the right has been fully cured for the recommended 90 minutes for Figure 4 TOUGH GRY 15.