The recommended post-curing oven for the Figure 4 Standalone is the NextDent LC-3DPrint Box. Please see the section General Post-Curing Requirements for information on the specs an alternate post-curing oven must have
- Follow instructions in your UV oven instruction manual to begin the post-curing process. If you have the LC-3DPrint Box, the instruction manual can be found both in the packaging or by downloading the link here: NextDent LC 3D-Printbox Instructions for Use.
- Please see the Material Stirring and Curing Chart in the "Operation" section of this manual for resin curing times. Do not open the curing chamber door until the curing process has been completed. The LC-3DPrint Box has a sensor that will turn the machine off during curing if the lid is open. Please see the User Guide of the resin you are using for full post-curing instructions.
CAUTION: Be careful not to over-cure the part. Over-curing can cause discoloration and part warping.
- Once the printed part has been fully cured, open the UV oven's lid and let the part cool for about five minutes. Letting the parts cool to room temperature is even more desireable.
- Remove the part from the UV oven, using nitrile gloves when opening and closing the oven.
- The printed part is now safe to touch without nitrile gloves.