The external and internal parts of the Printer should be cleaned according to the guidelines in the following sections. The list below provides a quick overview:
- Clean the facility flooring/walls/surfaces around the Printer with isopropyl alcohol (IPA) to ensure that any resin drips have been wiped up. For cleaning dust and other debris, use a small vacuum or other method that does not kick up dust clouds.
- Clean the outside Printer frame, EXCEPT FOR THE ORANGE DOOR, with IPA and a nonabrasive cloth. Please see the section Inspect Acrylic Door for instructions on cleaning the orange door.
- Use IPA and a nonabrasive cloth to clean the elevator arms.
- The following sections will give instructions on how to remove and clean more-specific parts of the Printer. Please review all sections before cleaning your Printer to ensure you are properly cleaning each component.
- Disable any Printer you are working on before performing any cleaning. To do this: