Before beginning this procedure, ensure that:
- A cartridge with resin inside is installed.
- A clean catch tray is installed and fully seated.
- A clean resin tray is installed and tensioned.
- The orange, upper-build-chamber door is fully closed.
- The printer is not printing, booting up, or doing a material changeover.
- The red cap is removed from the resin-delivery tube and placed in its holder.
Please follow the steps below to fill the resin tray from empty.
Your resin tray is now full and ready for printing!
Dosing During Printing
If you have a particularly large build that uses a lot of resin, you may notice the printer pumping more resin into the tray during printing. The resin tray will not fill to the maximum fill level, but will rather pump smaller doses of resin into the tray, as needed, until the build finishes. Once you have removed your build and replaced the print platform, the printer will fill the resin tray back up to its maximum fill level.