Installation of your system encompasses four separate steps:
- Purchase and arrival of third-party equipment or supplies you may have ordered.
- Delivery of your Figure 4 system shipment.
- Uncrating and installation of your Figure 4 system components.
The uncrating and installation of the Figure 4 Jewelry will be performed by the printer operator. The weight of the printer requires a minimum of two people to lift it safely.
Scheduling Time for Your Installation
The installation of the system should only take an hour or less.
Preparing for System Installation
In preparing your facility for Figure 4 system placement, you must consider four main factors:
- Make sure that you have the necessary doorway and passageway clearance to move either the crated or uncrated components to their final destinations, including space for the people who are carrying the unit.
- Make sure that you have an adequate pallet jack, hand truck, or another person to help move the system and its accessories.
- If you use equipment to lift the printer, verify that it is rated for the load of the system components.
- Do not prepare a desk/table/countertop for the printer unless it is rated to hold a load of at least 34.5 kg (76 lbs).
Minimum Passageway and Door Openings
Most standard doorways and halls provide adequate access for moving the system. If the Figure 4 Jewelry Printer is lifted on its narrow side, each passageway and doorway must be wide enough to move and turn a printer measuring 42.6 x 48.9 x 97.2 cm (16.8 x 19.3 x 38.3 in), in addition to accommodating the people or equipment used to move the printer.
Determine the pathway from where the crated components are stored to where your Figure 4 system will be installed. Walk the path from the storage location to the final destination of the system, and measure any critical doorways or passageways to ensure that the equipment can be moved through the area.
If a passageway or doorway is too small for the crated Figure 4 system, it may be necessary to remove the Figure 4 system from its crate before moving the unit. A standard door that is 2-2.4m (6.5-8 ft) tall and 0.61-1.1m (2-3.5 ft) wide should accommodate the system and its accessories.