This section provides you with information on how to properly prepare your facility for the printer. It also introduces you to the printer machine and other system components — including lists of other support equipment and supplies that you will find helpful in setting up your facility.
Additional chapters include guidelines for the following:
- Site Selection - gives information on how much space the printer requires and the necessary services and equipment needed for a highly efficient, ideal location for your printer and its components.
- System Delivery - provides information about preparing for the delivery of your printer.
- System Installation - explains the process of, and requirements for, installing the printer in your facility.
- Considerations for Material - gives you guidelines for proper storage, handling, and safety for FabPro/NextDent materials.
- Third-Party Equipment and Supplies - provides a summary of the optional equipment and supplies that 3D Systems recommends for efficient and complete part building, part processing, and finishing.