The printer has two (2) fuses that are designed to provide moderate circuit protection. If the fuses become defective, refer to the following procedure to replace the fuses.
Caution: Double Pole/Neutral Fusing.
- Power off the printer and disconnect the power cord from the printer.
- Open the fuse door above the main power switch.
- Remove the fuse cartridge from the power inlet housing.
- Remove the defective fuses and install new ones.
Caution: Ensure the replacement fuses are rated correctly.
NOTE: Fuse: 5x20mm T10A L 250V.
- Insert the fuse cartridge into the power inlet housing.
- Close the fuse door.
- Connect the printer power cord and power on the printer.