The jet wiper is designed to scrape the print jet tip, removing any waste material remaining after extrusion.
- Remove the lid from the top of the printer.
- Ensure the print pad is at its lowest position.
- Power off the printer and disconnect it from utility power.
- Holding the extruder assembly, gently position it over the jet wiper assembly.
- Verify the wiper blade meets the tapered portion (A) of the print jet tip. If it does, the jet wiper is properly adjusted. Proceed to step 8.
NOTE: If the wiper tip is too high, proceed to the next step. If the wiper tip is too low, proceed to step 7.
- If the wiper blade is too high, remove the jet wiper assembly and turn the adjustment thumbscrew (A) clockwise. Reinstall the jet wiper and return to step 5.
- If the wiper tip is too low, remove the jet wiper assembly and turn the adjustment thumbscrew (A) counter-clockwise. Reinstall the jet wiper and return to step 5.
- Once satisfied with the adjustment, you may connect your printer to utility power and power on the printer.