The CubePro 3D printer prints the model by pulling material from the cartridge through the print jets via the delivery tubes. The material is then jetted through the print jet in a thin string of molten material. The print jet movement is coordinated by the print plate, which lowers incrementally after each layer is deposited so a new layer can be drawn on top of the last, building the part up.
CubePro 3D Printer Properties
- Plastic Jet Printing (PJP) technology
- Houses up to three print jets for multi-color and multi-material prints
- Choice between ABS and PLA plastic, both recyclable
- Prints objects up to 275 x 265 x 230 mm (10.75”x10.5”x9.05”)
- Smart Insta Load print cartridge
- Fully automated supports: peel off supports for ABS and PLA. PLA supports can also be removed using an Ultrasonic Support Removal Tank available at http://3dsystems.com/shop/cubepro/supplies.
By default, the CubePro can print PLA and ABS print material. Each material has unique benefits and you can guide your selection based on the properties your part requires.