New print jet extruders have temperature calibration values printed on a label attached to the extruder. After replacing an extruder, the values for the new nozzle should be entered into the printer for optimum printing results.
- Select SETUP.
- Navigate to CALIBRATION and select it.
- Select JET TEMP CALIBRATION.
NOTE: The label is attached to the extruder body. The T1 and T2 temperatures will be highlighted.
- Select the nozzle assembly that was replaced. Select the T1 value and use the arrows to enter the appropriate T1 value found on the label adhered to the new extruder.
- Select the T2 value and use the arrows to enter the appropriate value found on the label adhered to the new extruder.
- Select the checkmark to save the settings.