Maximum Cube Weight (with cartridges): 17 lbs. (7.7 kg)
Maximum Box Weight: 23 lbs. (10.43 kg)
Complimentary Cube Print software for Windows and Mac OS X as well as iOS and Android mobile applications. The desktop applications generate .cube3 files for printing on your printer.
- OpenGLES 2.0+ on mobile platforms
- Open GL 3.0+ on Windows and Mac (using 3.2 library of GLU)
- Cube Print software runs on 32- and 64-bit operating systems
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768
- Windows is required for Ad Hoc Wi-Fi print job submission.
Mac OS X Requirements
- OS X 10.8 and 10.9
- Minimum screen resolution: 1400 x 900
- 4.0 ICS and above (tablets supported)
- 8.0 and above
- Minimum screen resolution: iPhone4
- 802.11b/g with WPS Infrastructure
- Ad Hoc mode
Connecting your PC running Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 operating systems enables you to use any PC application that is Windows 3D print compatible.
USB Mass Storage Device
USB mass storage device (supplied with the printer) to transfer print files to the printer using the USB inlet port.
Outlet Requirements: 100 - 240 Volts, at 50/60 Hz
Electrical Rating: 24V DC, 5 amp.
All polymers degrade with time. The following conditions ensure the material remains high quality:
- Do not unpack cartridges from the foil until the material is needed.
- Store at room temperature: 16-29° C (60 - 85° F)
- Non-condensing relative humidity: 5% - 25%
13.3”H x 13.3”W x 11” D / 33.5 x 33.8 x 28 cm
- Room Temperature: 16˚ - 29˚C (60˚ - 85˚F)
- Non-Condensing Relative Humidity: 30% - 60%