Desktop Application For An Offline Printer
For printers not connected to a wireless network, you can save Cube Print models to a USB mass storage device and then transfer the print files by inserting the device into the USB port on the printer.
|Pan/Zoom:||Rotate the mouse wheel in either direction.|
|Move The Print Pad:||Press and hold the mouse wheel and drag the mouse.|
|Rotate The Print Pad:||Right-click and drag the mouse to rotate the state.|
- Select an item from My Library and select Print Now.
- Select a color wheel to set a color for your model.
- Select a color and then select Set.
NOTE: For a list of available colors and material types, please visit www.3dsystems.com/shop/cube.
- Color, scale and position the model on the print pad.
- Select Build.
NOTE: Selecting My Shelf will save the print file to My Library. The original 3D file will remain there as well.
- Set your print settings and select SAVE TO FILE.
NOTE: Cube Print will generate a print file.
- Once the file has been generated, browse to the USB mass storage device and select Save.
- Select OK.
- Refer to the section titled Printing Your Creation for more information about printing from a USB mass storage device.