Once your certified Field Engineer (FE) has uncrated the printer and finishing station, you will note that it comes with the following:
- 3D Culinary Printer
- 3D Culinary Finishing Station - purchased separately from printer
- Build Plate - The platform on which the printed part may be built. The printer comes with one Build Plate. Additional Build Plates may be ordered. A Build Plate is not required for all build types. See the User Guide section Spread Powder in Build Bin for more information.
- Power Cords - Both the printer and finishing station have permanently attached power cords. No additional power cords are shipped separately.
- Printer Accessories Boxes - The printer comes with two accessories boxes, one in the feed bin and one in the build bin. These boxes include: 1 Tamper, 1 Vent-Cleaning Brush for Build/Feed Bins, 1 Drain-Cleaning Brush for Printhead Station, 1 Printhead Cleaning Guide with Lint Free Cloths, and 1 Tube of Lubrifilm Grease
- Brill 3D Culinary Binder - must be purchased separately from printer
- Brill 3D Culinary Powder - must be purchased separately from printer
- Brill 3D Cleaning Solution - must be purchased separately from the printer
Inspect Exterior of Printer and Components
Visually inspect the exterior of the printer, and any other components ordered, for any damage incurred during shipping. Your FE will also inspect the printer and components for damage.