Figure 4™ MED-WHT 10 is a translucent, rigid material with biocompatibility, designed to support a range of industrial and medical applications. For biocompatibility information, please visit here.
In order to achieve good accuracy with MED-WHT 10, it is important to follow the part setup instructions below for orientation and supports. Some other key tips are as follows:
- Use orientation to minimize large cross sections areas.
- If re-orienting does not address accuracy issues, run the Accuracy Wizard for MED-WHT 10.
- Remove parts from platform after printing. After 12-hours, large parts can detach from print platform and fall into resin tray.
- Orient part to avoid flat surfaces. Flat surfaces may show more support scarring.
- For full platforms and parts with cross sectional areas, print quality is best in Premium mode. Or add 1-2 seconds to slow down the Interval Pause Time and the Interval Down Time in the Build Style by an extra 1-2 seconds.
- For best results use the Resin Mixer to gently stir between prints and after the resin has been sitting overnight.
CAUTION: Do NOT press down on the film when stirring.
- Verify proper cleaning method. Ensure cleaning solvents are not saturated and parts are allowed to dry completely before post cure.