Figure 4™ RUBBER-65A BLK is a mid-tear strength, production-grade rubber combined with Shore 65A hardness and a high elongation at break.
- General best practices apply, as seen in the Figure 4 Print Material Quick Reference.
- Remove parts from platform after printing. After 12 hours, large parts can detach from print platform and fall into material tray.
- Parts should be cleaned and cured soon after removing from the printer for best results.
- Aged material may have a different color hue, but it does not affect part building or usage.
- Parts work best if designed with a minimum wall thickness of greater than 2 mm.
Orient parts at an angle to yield best results, rather than strictly on the x, y, or z axes.
General Flat Tip Supports
Best for general use for fine small parts up to large and large cover parts
Fine Flat Tip Supports
Best for large flat surfaces. Editing will be required for parts with overhangs and multiple levels above the initial flat surface.
General Round Tip
Best for when reliability is a must, such as tensile bars and accuracy blocks.